Re: testing

On 12-Sep-2001 Martin F Krafft wrote:
> also sprach xucaen@yahoo.com (on Wed, 12 Sep 2001 12:12:32PM -0500):
>> how stable is testing? would it be too risky to upgrade from stable
>> to testing?

> furthermore, the apache transition does not work quite well, you'll
> have to edit some config files. other than that, woody has XFree86 4.x
> with it, which doesn't work on my laptop (NM256 card) for instance.

Since upgrading to Testing in the last month or so, I came to the realization
that my Apache setup no longer works properly...so I searched the Debian list
and came across this message...What sort of things have to be edited to make
the Apache transition work?

Thanks,
Arlen

Arlen Carlson <arlencarlson@yahoo.com>

Q:      Why did the lone ranger kill Tonto?
A:      He found out what "kimosabe" really means.

This message was sent by XFmail (Linux)

                        -o)
                        /\\