Re: Installed netscape, but how do I start it?

On Mon, Sep 17, 2001 at 02:18:33PM -0700, Mark Seven Smith wrote:
> [...]

Use mozilla or galeon is my recomendation.  Netscape is just mozilla
with the netscape brand and binary-only distributions.  I use galeon
because I like the GNOME UI better.  If you install the j2sdk1.3
package (from a blackdown mirror) then you will have java support.

Are you looking for anything else in a browser?

-D