Re: fetchmail

On Tue, 11 Sep 2001, Hall Stevenson wrote:

> Make sure you have an MTA (exim, sendmail, etc) running. A
> fetchmail log file would help you out also, but you don't have
> one defined in your .fetchmailrc file. Check the manual on the
> proper syntax for it. It's probably something simple like
> this:
>
> set logfile "~/.fetchmail.log"
>

> Regards
> Hall

Postfix is running. I've added a line for a logfile and run
fetchmail. The logfile is empty. I also send a mail from my
University account and I got this back:

Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

This is the Postfix program at host voyager.

below could not be delivered to one or more destinations.

For further assistance, please contact <postmaster@ds10.uklinux.net>

delete your own text from the message returned below.

                        The Postfix program

<frank@localhost.voyager>: temporary failure. Command output: sh: _:
command not found

Frank