Re: Installed netscape, but how do I start it?

On Sat, Sep 15, 2001 at 12:10:17PM -0700, Karsten M. Self wrote:

> I find most of the Norton's, SAMS, "Unleashed", "In 24 Hours", "In 10
> Days", "Maximum...", "...for Dummies", and "Total Idiots Guide..." books
> to be poor, though there are the odd exceptions.
>
> I tend to recommend O'Reilly, Wiley, Morgan Kaufman, and Addison Wesley.

Having gone through many linux/unix books recently, I would agree with
the above statement almost 100%.  One notable exception though, and I rarely
admit owning this in public (this is anonymous, right?) is the "UNIX for
Dummies Quick Refrence Guide".  It really sits on my desktop, well
disguised of course, for those times when I just can't remember how to
format a floppy or something equally silly.  For even the full retail
price of $14.99 u.s. it's not a bad tool for the newbie's.

timo