Re: pcl-cvs, remote repository and authorization/authentication

John Lavin <jlavin1@voicenet.com> writes:

> I receive this using scp when I have not ssh'd to the remote server
> manually once.  You have to ssh once manually and enter the password
> first in my experience.  After that, you should be good to go.

Not quite sure I understand you, but I have ssh'd to the remote server
before oodles of times.  I've also tried 'M-x cvs-update' while having
a connection to the remote server from a shell but to no avail.  Maybe
I should look into 'comint-mode' and see what that can do for me.

--
Olaf Meeuwissen       Epson Kowa Corporation, Research and Development