Re: Exim delivery to a maildir (or just use procmail?) questions

* Michael Heldebrant (hmike@portalofevil.com) [010914 18:08]:
> Ok, I've got courier-imapd installed and configured.
>
> How do I get exim to deliver all localy generated mail to stay in the
> standard mail spool for the system but all other mail which is coming in
> through fetchmail to go into a maildir so I can imap serve this to other
> hosts I'm at during the day?

You could use getmail, which delivers to a mailbox or maildir of your
choice instead of feeding it back into exim. It's way simpler than
fetchmail, and should be perfect for what you're doing.

--
Vineet                                   http://www.anti-dmca.org
Unauthorized use of this .sig may constitute violation of US law.