Re: promise ultra ata100 controller card and linux support

On Sat, Sep 01, 2001 at 07:34:23PM +0000, Rajesh Fowkar wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I went through the kernel options but could not find support for promise
> ultra ata100 controller. (Promise Technologies).
>
> Is the above card supported under Linux ?

Natively under 2.4.x, with patch under 2.2.x I believe. Rock on into
the people/hendrik (I think) dir on your local kernel mirror.

--
CaT        "As you can expect it's really affecting my sex life. I can't help
           it. Each time my wife initiates sex, these ejaculating hippos keep