Re: TrueType Fonts

Joris Lambrecht <joris@pandora.be> writes:

> Hi All,
>
> I've been looking to install the msttcorefonts package but although
> i've downloaded all of the files into a directory and give the script
> the right path the TT fonts won't install. I've tried this on both
> .exe-archives and expanded archives.
>
> Someone got a good/quick hint for me on what to do ?
>
> Tnx,
>
> Joris

G'day Jorris

Do you have the new font path in your XF86Config or XftConfig ?

The first time I installed this package some of the fonts had changed
and I had to install the last couple by hand as the change in font
name killed the install script. So you might need to decompress and
install some by hand the TT-Debian Howto should help with this

Cheers

Joel