Re: lilo does not work!

Did your rerun lilo after editing lilo.conf? Even if the kernel you just
compiled is corrupted or has a driver problem, lilo should still come up. You'd
just see a kernel panic or other error when booting that kernel.
When I see something like what you saw it's because I forgot to rerun lilo.

On Mon, Jul 30, 2001 at 10:00:04PM +0200, Markus Hansen scribbled...