Wayne Sitton wrote:
> I built a new server put Debian woody on it. It has Apache 1.3. I installed
> PHP4 from dselect. when I go into the httpd.conf I don't find a load module
> for mod_php4.so but I do see a loadmodule for libphp4.so
> I set the funtions in the srm.conf, but when I go to the site it shows the
> php in text form.
I'm not an expert, but I added PHP4 last night to my apache on woody.
- I only installed the php4 package.
- apacheconfig didn't uncomment the libphp4.so line for some
reason (I filed a bug report), I did it manually:
$ grep php /etc/apache/httpd.conf
LoadModule php4_module /usr/lib/apache/1.3/libphp4.so
- I have no mod_php4.so line nor do I need one.
- I wanted index.php to be picked up automatically idf present in
a directory, so I edit the DirectotyIndex line in srm.conf to read:
DirectoryIndex index.html index.shtml index.htm index.php
- I wanted embedded php code to be parsed in HTML files, so I
added this to srm.conf:
AddType application/x-httpd-php .html
It all works for me.
- From: Wayne Sitton <email@example.com>