Re: how to extract *.deb files, etc.

Hi, Sebastiaan

> > Thanks Frank

> > much

> > > Have a look in the preferences or how ever MS is calling it. In
know
> > it works because other people can do it. If you can't use something
> > else!
> > >
> > > Here I use Netscape Messenger on the Mac.
> > > Frank
> >
> > I have found and set to 72 characters as wrap text although I have
no
> > idea why I am doing this.
> >
> Most people read their mail with pine or elm in an x-terminal. When
> replying to a message lines are not wrapped automatically, so it is
hard
> to read the whole mail when replying.

Now, I am using 72 char as wrap text, so those who use pine or elm in an
x-terminal should be ok then?!

At the moment, I use MS Windows 2000 to contact you guys. Hopefully I
can get my Debian system work soon and get rid of MS Windows from all my
computers.

Thanks for helping me.

--
Stephen Jiang   <stephenjiang@ieee.org>