Re: Mutt + smail

Ensure that use_from is set in mutt. It defaults to yes, and your
posted config file left it unchanged, but if unset it would give
behaviour like you describe. From within mutt just type :set use_from

You could see if setting edit_headers (in mutt) helps anything. It
should enable you to see and edit the From: header in nano with the
body of the message. Then in the confirmation screen, you should see
the correct From: line (instead of a blank). If it still doesn't work,
then something along the way (smail, perhaps) is rewriting it.

Vineet

* monolith (monolith@orblivion.com) [010629 00:31]: