Dial in to dsl server

OK here's the specs. I have an account with telocity dsl with
static ip. My server is running potato. I have another box
duel booting mandrake 8.0 and win. My laptop is duel booting
progeny and win. Unlike another dsl (bellsouth) telocity does
not offer a dial in service for when your on the road, so my
question is this:

Is it possible to set up either the server or the win box to
accept dial-up log-in from my laptop and then access the internet
through my telocity account?

--

Jay Latham

Linux newbie extradinare. If you can build it. I can break it!