Re: For everyone that cannot login

Nikolai.Hlubek@t-online.de (nikolai.hlubek@mailbox.tu-dresden.de) wrote:
>Sorry, I forgot to mention that this is for the login problem
>with "testing" only. As it seems there is another login bug
>in unstable.

Hmm, the broken libpam-modules (0.72-26) never made it into testing
(which is as it should be):

  libpam-modules | 0.72-25 |  testing | alpha, arm, i386, m68k, powerpc,
                                        sparc
  libpam-modules | 0.72-25 | unstable | arm, hppa, m68k, mips, mipsel,
                                        powerpc, s390, sh, sparc
  libpam-modules | 0.72-27 | unstable | alpha, i386

If people have login problems with testing, they're unrelated.