Re: SSH takes ages to authorise

At 08:17 27/06/2001 -0400, Greg Rowe wrote:
I saw this same problem as well.  It is as you suspected, DNS.  Since I
had a name server on my masqed network I just created a reverse zone

Thanks Greg. I have been putting off looking at DNS (learn Python, do some work, go to the park, you name it) for so long, I really hoped I wouldn't have to do something like this.

<sigh/>

Who knows where there is a good BIND tutorial for technically adept yet ignorant monkeys like myself?

Nik