Re: iptables firewall help

Hello,

a couple of weeks I found this link on debian-firewall:
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/adsl4linux/ADSL4Linux/ADS
L4Linux/templates/firewall.iptables.devel?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/vnd
.viewcvs-markup

It is a pretty good script. You have to set y or n for a list of services
you want to run. The rest of the script is very readable and the firewall
is pretty robuust. It is originally desinged for a Dutch ADSL line, but it
can easily be adapted to every kind of interface. And it handles dynamic
ip's. Put the script in /etc/ppp/ip-up.d (not sure about this), this
should start the script when dailed in.

Greetz,
Sebastiaan