Re: mounting qnx filesystems

Dear Mike:
When I installed my potato r3, in the modules options I had the qnx
filesystem option. I think I have not seen this option in the revision 2.
Also I do not know how to do it with recompiling the kernell again or making
a new installation. Maybe this other nice people will help you with that.
Yours
Nestor -di

--------juega duro, juega linux.
--------play hard, play linux