Re: linux + win95 + grub partition woes

My solution was to move the win 95 partition to the front of the disk. Had to reinstall windows, but managed to keep my linux partition with a bit of jockying with partitions and ext2resize.

T.

D-Man wrote:

On Mon, Jun 25, 2001 at 04:30:09PM -0400, Timothy H. Keitt wrote:
| At what point do I unhide the partitions?
| | I have something like | | title linux
| unhide (hd0,0)
| | title windows
| hide (hd0,0)

That looks right to me.  Maybe Carel, or someone else who knows more
than I do will explain it.  They explained it to me last time and the
messages should be in the archive.

-D

--
Timothy H. Keitt