Re: mount (2.4.4)

On Mon, Jun 25, 2001 at 01:38:44PM -0400, Jonathan D. Proulx wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 25, 2001 at 07:43:20PM +0000, Robin Gerard wrote:
> :fatfs : bogus cluster size
> :VFS:can't find a valide MSDOS filesystem on dev 02:00
> :mount:you must specify the filesystem type
> You probably have a raw kernel image on the floppy (no filesystem at
> all).  Try "rdev /dev/fd0" you should get back something like "Root
> device /dev/hda1" if you have a kernel image there.

ok but I can write my boot diskette of the kernel 2.2.17

> You're probably better off using lilo or another boot loader to boot
> of the HD, boot ing from floppy is Soooooooooo tedious :)

I agree with you but I have potato 2.2r2 and an other OS on one
hdd second master (hdc) and potato 2.2r0 on an other hdd first
master (hda). Lilo boot linux and the other OS on hdc and
I boot linux with a boot diskette on hda.
Can I boot the three systems with lilo ?
I guess that I must use grub to do this.