PDAs

I'm going to buy a PDA within the next week or so.  After fairly
extensive research it looks like I have to get a PalmOS device.  EPOC
is seemingly dead in the water, Compaq isn't selling their devices
without Windows on them, and Agenda VRs (bizarrely) can't sync with
Linxu systems, according to PDA Buzz.

So, anyone on this list have a "gotcha" warning for me?  I'm thinking
of going to a computer show this weekend and buying a used Palm or
Visor, if they have any.  I don't want to invest $400 only to find
out I don't like PDAs.
--
Carl Fink		carlf@dm.net