RE: problem using Wacom tablet with XFree 4.0.3

Hi Bas!

On 19-May-2001 Bas van der Peet wrote:
> Hi.
> I'm having problems getting my Wacom Intuos USB graphical tablet to
> work
> with XFree 4.0.3.
> I have uses the howto as my guide and I got it to work with gpm but
> when
> running X I get a lot of these errors in the logfile:
I don't know if it is the same problem but I have also trouble with my
wacom graphire and Xfree 4.0.3. When starting X and leaving mouse onto
the pad the X server chrashes.
All works fine when the mouse isn't on pad when starting X.
All over that the middle and right mouse buttons are changed.

Bye...Thomas
Diese Mail wurde mit XFMail unter Debian 2.2 erstellt