Re: Gnumeric - too big

> > Do you not run many gnome packages ?? Many of those are
> > pretty "standard" packages that you would need installed
> > anyway for other gnome programs.
>
> Don't act so incredulous. Many people think Gnome is entirely
> the wrong direction for Unix to go in, or it's just too damn big.

My point was if you have *one* gnome program installed, the fact is,
you have to have "x" number of additional "gnome libraries" also
installed.

I'm not pushing any sort of belief that everyone should run gnome
(or KDE, etc, etc). That's for each individual to decide. But, if
you want to run *one* gnome app, you have to accept the dependencies
that go with it...

Hall