Re: [users] Re: geldverschenker

    Bob> On Sat, May 19, 2001 at 07:55:49PM -0400, MaD dUCK wrote:
    >> also sprach Kurt Stege (on Sat, 19 May 2001 06:20:13AM +0200):
    >> > Nach der ganzen Diskussion, ob man würfeln soll oder auf jeden Fall
    >> > antworten: Ich würde den Brief ohne Überlegung wegwerfen, wie jede
    >> > andere uninteressante Werbung oder Spam auch. Und per E-Mail
    >> > flattert mir jeden Tag sowas ins Haus...
    >>
    >> guys,                         | leute
    >> what are you doing to         | was geht ab? diese ganzen
    >> debian-users? these           | diskussionen haben doch mit
    >> discussions are (a) in german | debian nichts am hals. was'n
    >> and this is an english list,  | los??? bitte hoert auf, und
    >> and (b) they have nothing to  | vor allem nicht deutsch sprechen
    >> do with debian. please stop.  | kapisch?
    >> okay?

    Bob> I notice that there are several Debian groups in languages
    Bob> other than english, aber es gibt kein debian-deutsch (which
    Bob> is about as much german as I remember from my university days
    Bob> 40 years ago).

There's no debian-deutsch, but there's debian-user-de... though
(alas?) not on lists.debian.org.  It's admin'd by Lehmann's Online
Buchhandlung, a german online/RL bookshop (in RL located in Berlin).

Don't have the address handy... but then again, I don't think you
yourself need it ;-)

Bye, J

--
Jürgen A. Erhard    juergen.erhard@gmx.net   phone: (GERMANY) 0721 27326