Re: Language

  English of course, and the German &*)(&**^ thing has obviously
  frustrated you as well as many of the listers. Now it's fixed, and
  everybody is :-).  The moral is, when there is something in the line
  of spam, it's better to remain silent, and let the thing die down
  (it will, soon). Else, by commenting on it, we are just adding more
  to it. Eventually, it should die down. Look, even this mail has added
  to the traffic. Better keep shut, in such big lists.

Once upon a time, Stefano Canepa <stefanocanepa@iol.it> found a keyboard. And typed:
>Hi all,
>	what is the official language of debian-user? I thought it was
>english.
>
>	Stefano
tmaster@lists.debian.org

-_-_-_-_End of Original Message-_-_-_-_-_-_-Know Gnu, Know Freedom_

               Http://www16.brinkster.com/vsuresh