Re: small school: replacements for MS Word and Excel

Hey,

I personally like Mozilla a lot better than Netscape, and if you're looking
for something w/ quick load times, use galeon.  It uses the gecko rendering
engine, and it has a pretty slick interface.

StarOffice probably would be the best solution for your office replacement.
It also has a browser that you could use, i don't really like it, but I guess
it might be ok

Cameron Matheson