Re: Lots of German mails ?

On Sat, May 19, 2001 at 09:03:31PM -0500, Balbir Thomas wrote:
> HI, I have suddenly started recieving many german mails form the debian-user
> list. Is this normal . Is there any way I may filter the german mails which
> I don't understand ! I have been a member of this list for a couple of
> months now and am a little perplexed about this change. Since wouldn't it be
> better to have seperate mailing lists for different languages . I think
> these mails should be directed to debian-user-de, but that doesn't seem to
> be happening.  Please don't misunderstand this mail . It is not meant to
> flame any one or hurt any nationality.  B.Thomas

    I just put this in my .procmailrc, and I'm hoping it works.

# To filter German email on debian list
:0:
* ^Received.*thur\.de
/dev/null

    Since they're all coming through the thur.de domain.

    Mike

--
Michael P. Soulier <msoulier@storm.ca>
"With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine. However, this is not necessarily a