nautilus 1.0.3-2 won't start

hi

I apt-get nautilus from unstable and the installation went  without any
errors, but when I try to start it I get this error message:

nautilus: error while loading shared libraries: cannot open shared
object file: cannot load shared object file: No such file or directory
error while loading shared libraries: nautilus: undefined symbol:
xmlCheckVersion

which package am I missing? What does the xmlCheck mean?
(originally I'm on a potato machine but I have  A LOT of stuff from
unstable, which I need for games and multimedia - so it could well be
that there is a package that I miss ... or maybe two ...)

any ideas?
thanks

Philipp