Re: apache doubt

Hi,
it depends on what you are trying to do. This message normally means that
the directory you wanna access (if you just do http://localhost/ it is the
DocumentRoot in httpd.conf) doesn`t have a index.html or whatever type is
configured in DirectoryIndexes in httpd.conf and additionally the Option
Indexes directive is not set for that directory. If this is set for the
dir in question apache will return a directory listing.
hth, Rolf