Re: opera

Hey,

Reset your ur screen res. Is good beyond 800x... I know what you mean, I had
it running on a laptop at 640, not much room left for rendering eh!

imnsho, opera dusts nutscrape, slowzilla and konq on most sites. Konq is
gonna rock shortly, the coders seem to be hell bent for the gold on it.

might want to try pulling both the static & dynamic's opera's down for fun.
Seemed liked the dynamic ran just a little faster yet then the static - shrug.

tatah

--

Jaye Inabnit\ARS ke6sls/TELE: USA-707-442-6579\/A GNU-Debian linux user
Email: ke6sls@arrl.net WEB: http://www.qsl.net/ke6sls ICQ: 12741145