config of xfree86 with i810

Hi everybody,

I'm new to linux and debian... I've just installed debian ad chose the x window and components but it says it cannot make a config file and cannot communicate with x server... My pc has i810 motherboard and i chose i810's all modules but still i couldnt manage to have a x server....
For two or thre times a window opened saying configure the mouse keyboard card monitor and etc but i couldt do anything... it doesnt recognize my mouse or my card... Is thee anybody help this newbie? :))

Thanks to all...
Derya