apt-get dist-upgrade failed on isdnutils

Hi all!

Today I made my weekly apt-get dist-upgrade to track security fixes
and proposed upgrades.

I get this error-message from a package from Adrian Bunks
Kernel-2.4.3-Packages for Potato.

(Reading database ... 75096 files and directories currently installed.)
Preparing to replace isdnutils 1:3.0-20 (using .../isdnutils_1%3a3.1pre1b-7.bunk_i386.deb) ...
Document `isdn4linux-FAQ-de' is not installed, cannot remove.
Document `isdn4linux-FAQ-eng' is not installed, cannot remove.
/var/lib/dpkg/info/isdnutils.prerm: /etc/init.d/isdnutils: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden
Checking whether you need the ipppd package...
You have ipppX interfaces configured, but you have not selected
ipppd to be installed. This can be dangerous (leaving you with no way of
obtaining ipppd), so aborting the installation of this new isdnutils.
If you really mean to not have ipppd, please remove the ipppd.* files
from /etc/isdn/, stop any ipppX interfaces, and reinstall isdnutils.
dpkg: error processing /var/cache/apt/archives/isdnutils_1%3a3.1pre1b-7.bunk_i386.deb (--unpack):
 subprocess pre-installation script returned error exit status 1
 /var/cache/apt/archives/isdnutils_1%3a3.1pre1b-7.bunk_i386.deb

Shall I report this to Adrian Bunk? Or is it a known problem?

Ciao!
juh

--
Y2K-Bug: Jelzin rechtzeitig abgeschaltet
http://www.sudelbuch.de/1999/19991231.html