Re: LOGO (with the turtle)

On Sat, May 05, 2001 at 08:11:44PM -0400, Andrew Hagen wrote:
> Does anyone know of a free Linux implementation of LOGO computer
> language? (The LOGO with the turtle.) Are there debs available?

ucblogo, in Potato at least... ("apt-get install ucblogo" I guess,
except that I use dselect instead of apt.)

I installed it a few weeks ago, but haven't had time to check if is as
fun as it used to be... I only run it once and made the turtle moving
left and right, so I guess that's what you want...

Pierre