Re: quake-x11 problems

Thanks Jaye! It works now!

	One more question: I've read some articles in tomshardware web
site and one of the performance measurement software they use is quake.
They report FPS rate for the tested hardware.
	Do you know how to use quake for Linux to do that? Is it
possible?
	Thanks again!

On Fri, 4 May 2001, Jaye Inabnit ke6sls wrote:

>     Mario,
>
> This looks pretty much like what I get starting quake. The thing I have to
> look out for is starting it in kde. Kde has artsd running and locks the sound
> card until it times out. Pause/stop the artsd and it should work a little
> faster.
>
> hth

[]s,
Mario O.de Menezes            "Many are the plans in a man's heart, but
    IPEN-CNEN/SP                 is the Lord's purpose that prevails"
http://curiango.ipen.br/~mario                 Prov. 19.21