Re: Stylus Color & magicfilter

On Fri, 4 May 2001, Marcelo Chiapparini wrote:

> Dears debianners,
>
> I have just installed magicfilter in my potato 2.2r3 box. I have attached a
> Epson Stylus Color 800 printer. I have configured magicfilter but when I try
> to print anythig I get the message:
>
> lpr: cannot create /var/spool/lpd/epsonsc800/.seq
>
> what I am doing wrong? Just in case here follows my printcap file:

if you're using lprng try the checkpc utility; it can help you fix
permissions, etc.

see checkpc(8) for more info!

HTH,

[]s,
Mario O.de Menezes            "Many are the plans in a man's heart, but
    IPEN-CNEN/SP                 is the Lord's purpose that prevails"
http://curiango.ipen.br/~mario                 Prov. 19.21