Re: debian package mirrors

Dean Liversidge <dean@speccy.org.uk> wrote:
>On Tue, 01 May 2001 16:32:57 +0100, you wrote:
>>It was announced months ago (November or so) on debian-devel-announce.
>>You might want to read that list if you're mirroring; it's pretty low
>>volume.
>
>I've only just noticed it, maybe its only just affected me !

Yeah, it'll have taken a while for you to notice if you're only
mirroring stable. As far as I know, most of the potato distribution has
stayed with the old layout, but updates to it have gone into the pool.
Maybe it's only started to have a substantial effect on stable now that
2.2r3 has been released.

Most, if not all (depending on how the ftpmasters want to play it), of
woody will be in the pool layout by the time it's released.