Re: Am I ready for the big Woody?

Woody is testing, which is not all that unstable at all.  Really, I've
been using it since it became testing, and I haven't had one problem
other than a few packages that I needed to d/l manually because the task
packages weren't feully up to speed (which has been fixed now BTW).  If
you're talking about sid (which is unstable) you probably have to be a
little more careful, but if you want bleeding edge, it's going to be
more to your liking than woody.
Potato -> Stable
Woody -> Testing
Sid -> Unstable