Re: Eek! X won't go away!

also sprach John Hasler (on Tue, 27 Feb 2001 04:23:38PM -0600):
> > well, do consider a console login and a 'startx', xlock running and you
> > out on lunch break, while i come into your office,...
> You might find it a little hard to get past the dogs on the front porch.

i am so down with dogs. anyway, 'i' is the hypothetical other someone.
if you work at home, that's a little different but nevertheless...

> > ...scp all your confidential docs to me...
> This message contains every bit of exploitable confidential information I
> have on my machine.

thank you for writing this. really, thanks!

martin

[greetings from the heart of the sun]# echo madduck@!#:1:s@\@@@.net
--
"the human brain is like an enormous fish --
 it is flat and slimy