Re: Confused! Confused! hotplug, kmod, kerneld, devfs, devfsd

Hi

well i am using 2.4.1... but are you using gnome-pilot. when I try to
config it using control center, it just stuck there even though I press the
hotsync botton before running the config (you know the config that get the
username and other things from the visor)

in the /proc/bus/usb/device, I did see the visor entry when I press the
hotsync botton. And in fact, jpilot works too.. but it just that I wanna
use gnome-pilot

Edwin Lau