Re: Confused! Confused! hotplug, kmod, kerneld, devfs, devfsd

thanx.. the reason I am asking this is that I want my Visor Deluxe work
under Debian using gnome pilot.. but I have no luck with compile in visor
code, or modules. and I just wondering if it has anything to do with
hotplug and devfsd

Edwin lau

Edwin Lau (lauedw@waves.utoronto.ca)