Re: 3com 3c90x install

I tried a different network card - 3c905-tx - with the 3c50x driver
module.  This doesn't work either.  It does, however, spit out some kind
of error message.  Trouble is, I can't read it, because it appears on
the blue screen behind the install dialog.  Is there any way to read
this?  I can see

ot alloc|
eth0: Ca|

This a new computer using a new ASUS motherboard (Asus CUSL2-C).  Am I
having chipset or bios configuration problems?

-Ron-