Re: font deuglification confusion

If you want TrueType fonts in Netscape and use XFree86 v. 4, you must use the v.4 xfs font server.  Netscape uses the fonts.alias file which then uses the xfs font server, it does not use the v. 4 "built-in" fonts.  Is your xfs daemon running? (xfsd?)  Are your TrueType font paths listed first in both the xfs config file and the XF86Config-4 file?  Does your XF86Config-4 file have the font server listed for port 7100 first, before the paths to your fonts?

--- "john smith" <inquirer23@hotmail.com>