Re: installing debian2.2r2.iso

Lo, on Friday, February 2, Zlatko Zlatinoff did write:

> How to install xxx.iso (potato r2.2) file ?

This is almost certainly a CD image file (ISO 9660 filesystem).  Probably
the easiest way is to burn it to a CD, then install off the CD as in the
installation instructions.

It might be possible to create the install floppies, boot off them, then
mount the iso image via the loopback device, but I don't know if that
device is in the install floppy kernel.  (I'd suspect not.)  This, of
course, also requires that you're installing Debian to a filesystem other
than the one which contains the ISO image.

Richard