Re: XDM startup screen

» N. Raghavendra disse isso e eu digo aquilo:

> On Thu, Jan 04, 2001 at 01:33:25PM +0100, Koen Colpaert wrote:
>
> > After some experimenting with Suse, Slackware and Mandrake I
> > turned to Debian. After installing and configuring X I was
> > presented with a grey xdm-display as a loginscreen. I was
> > wondering if there aren't any better background images
> > available and where can I find them.

	There are two files you would like to see:

	/etc/X11/xdm/Xresources	--> this is THE Xresources file. It
contains intructions for geometry, colors, fonts and messages for the
windows that appear at the login.

	/etc/X11/xdm/Xsetup_? --> this file runs some commands like
xconsole and xsetroot, that you probably know what is. ;-)
	There is a file for each display. Xsetup_0 deals with display
:0 and so on.

--
[]'s,

		francisco m. neto