Re: password, username in .muttrc

> The fact is that mutt doesn't get your mail, it is simply a reader, you must use fetchmail or something like that to get your mail from the pop server.

He-he. Some lines from my .muttrc:

## The following options are only available if you have
## compiled in POP support

set pop_delete
set pop_host="mail.*****.ru"
set pop_port=110
set pop_pass="******"
set pop_user="******@*****.ru"
# unset pop_last

BTW:

ii  mutt           1.2.5-4        Text-based mailreader supporting MIME, GPG,

--
Alexey Vyskubov
(at home)