Re: lprng/samba/win98 problem, at a loss to know what to do

I had a similar problem with my Lexmark Optra E312 and discovered that
the Lexmark Windows driver sent the job as PJL, which the ps600 filter
rejects.  Since the Optra can process PJL, I edited the filter to add
that (using the information from another filter which did PJL).

Before I got that to work, I did a workaround using a Laserwriter II
NTX driver in Windows (which only does 300 dpi).

hth,

Bob