SHTML/SSI & Apache

Hi!

I am running a web server which runs a debian 2.2 and apache with some modules
on it. I use some pages that use SSI (server side includes), and suddenly
(after installing php4 module) the SSI (shtml) stopped working. I don't know
why, but apache suddenly only shows shtml files as ordinary html, and does not
execute any code written in SSI.
my httpd.conf has Includes under Options, .shtml is enabled, but it just
doesn't work.

Does anyone have a clue what could be wrong?

Thx in advance!

Bostjan
--
Boštjan Müller [NEONATUS], neonatus@neonatus.net, http://neonatus.net/~neonatus