Re: KDE2

There's a new kde mailing list (debian-kde), which is mostly for developers,
but just lurking on that list will let you in on anything that might concernt
a kde user.  Currently, they've uploade new packages for kde libraries and
some programs, but not all, and this is causing some people trouble.  If you
can stand to, I'd suggest watching the  debian-kde list and waiting until
they've resolved the problems before installing it.

It won't hose your system, but will make kde unstable.  After a successfull
install, I always do "apt-get -d dist-upgrade" and see if all of the base kde
packages get downloaded before I commit to installing them.

--
Did you know that if you play a Windows 2000 cd backwards, you
will hear the voice of Satan?

That's nothing!  If you play it forward, it'll install Windows 2000.