Re: Wvdial & pppd

Thanks to all how replied to my query.
Have changed to pppconf to set up my dial-up connection.
Added myself to the dip and audio groups so that as the user I can enter
pon and get a dial tone but that is all, turn it off with poff. The problem
now is in /etc/ppp/peers/provider which askes for a defaultroute with
no explaination of what that can be. Read the man page for pppd and
it mentions a defaultroute with no discription. Would appreciate any
help available.
 TIA
Clayton Stapleton