KDE2

I have a Debian Potato system fully up to date.

OK.  I read the reviews, I read the how install its.  I installed the deb
files.  I cannot get any help on any kde aplication.  There is no way that
I can find to change the buttons arround on the windows.  And there is no
way to save the preferences on kword like tabs, indent, et.  This is not
the qualitly that I expected.  Please tell me that there is something
wrong with my install.  And maybe how to fix it.

Thanks

Brian Schramm
brian@schramms.yi.org
www.linuxexpert.org