Re: TSENG driver in X 4.0.1?

On Fri, 10 Nov 2000 12:50:29 +0100 (CET), you wrote:

>I am experiencing problems with my TSENG ET6000. I've just upgraded to X
>4.0.1, and even though the X server starts up, the screen looks very
>weird (eg. the mouse cursor is a rectangle, random black-and-white
>rectangles on the screen etc), it's absolutely unusable. (xdm even locks
>it up after a while).

i have the same problem after upgrading to 4.0.1!
I testet it with my ET6000 and also with a S3/Virge, with the same result.
Because my Hardware seems to have some problems, also without X
(Keyboard freezes up after bootup, ps/2 mouse did'nt repsonse with gpm, ...),
i didn't spent more time to follow this problem.

Grüße,
Andreas Rath